Thursday, March 10, 2016

Front Pages of the World

1.  My favorite newspaper cover is from the New York Times.  It has nice pictures, and it's very clean and organized, rather than chaotic like most of the others.  The colors in the pictures (and text) don't very enough for it to be visually confusing.

2.  My favorite headline is "After the Game, Women on Guard."  Well, I wouldn't say it's my favorite, but it stands out to me.  It's very bold and a different font from the rest of the headlines, and it jumped off the page.

3.  Six stories are on the front page of my favorite.

4.  Each of the front pages had a dominant photo - one bigger than the rest of them.  They all had a few headlines and at least two stories.  Most of them have ads on the front page somewhere near the sides or the bottom.

5.  The designs are different on each of them, and the number of total stories.  Some have a lot of stories, some have only two.  The font sizes vary in terms of headlines, and the level of sophistication in the layout also vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment