Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Student of the Month

Questions:

1).  Which teacher do you find has helped you the most?
"The teacher that I've found has helped me the most is my English teacher."
2).  Do you consider yourself a role model for other students?
"Yes.  I consider myself a perfect human being that others should be like."
3).  How does it feel to be Student of the Month?
"It feels great to be Student of the Month.  It makes me feel superior."
4).  What keeps you trying to be the best student you can be?
"I like to rub it into everyone else's faces, and I like the feeling of arrogance."
5).  What is your favorite class?
"My favorite class is journalism because I get to write about interesting things that are happening, and it's a subject that's important to my future."
6).  Do other students compete with you for Student of the Month?
"Yes.  There are many other students who try to take my place, and I believe that they are worthy, but like I said before, I am superior."
7).  What class are you best at?
"The class I am best at is English, because I enjoy writing and it's something that comes to me very easily."
8).  What are you extracurricular activities?
"I do all the sports here, and I participate in all of the clubs."
9).  How do your guardians feel about your achievements?
"My parents feel very happy that I'm the best at the school and that I'm finally being recognized for it."
10).  How difficult was it to be chosen?
"It took the school board only a few minutes because it was obvious that I was to be chosen."
11).  How hard do you find yourself working daily?
"Compared to others, it'd be a lot of hard work, but for me it's easy and I'm holding myself back."
12).  Do you believe that people should respect you?
"Yes.  Everyone should respect me.  It shouldn't be a choice."
13).  Have people congratulated you?
"Yes.  My friends, who I forced to be my friends (with money)."
14).  How do you feel when people congratulate you?
"I feel great, and it makes me feel superior and more worthy of the school's affection than others."
15).  How much homework do you have daily?
"A good amount of homework, and I give myself more to be more fit for college."
16).  What do you think is your best quality in work?
"My intelligence and athleticism for my age."
17).  What is the best part of being chosen for Student of the Month?
"Colleges recognize it.  It makes me feel good when I'm congratulated, too."
18).  How do you, personally, feel about your general achievements?
"Quite good.  I'm very proud of myself and I believe that, in the future, I'm going places."
19).  Why do you think you were chosen?
"Because I'm the best student at Bowie High School in every way possible."
20).  What is your opinion of Bowie High School?
"Bowie High School is a good school for the average student, but I'm not an average students and they need to up their standards."














No comments:

Post a Comment